CartoWeb3 in Action
Several demos are available to demonstrate the range of functionalities that CartoWeb3 offers. Don't hesitate to try all those tools.
PDF map extent is defined using our new "WYSIWYG" DHTML tool.
The AJAX mode is activated in this demo: the map is updated without reloading the whole page, making the browsing even more fluid.
Users roles management is also demonstrated: as an example, you will have to be logged in (username: demo / password: demo) to be able to print PDF maps.
Click here to visit the overall demo.
- a routing module (shortest path calculation based on the Pgdijkstra routing module)
- a new geographic search interface based on AJAX
- a views system (bookmarks of given CartoWeb states)
- an improved multishape redlining/outlining system with label capabilities (associated to an advanced color/symbol picking system)
- a layers reordering system (useful to make some layers appear above some others)
- a tools icons dispatcher
- a collapsible keymap
- a WMS browsing interface making possible to include external layers in the map using WMS
- a DXF conversion tool for exporting drawn shapes to AutoCAD-like software
Click here to visit the plugins demo.
Geographic data are kindly provided by Cartosphere.
Please note that this demo is not included in CartoWeb distributions.
Click here to visit the CS demo.
- shapes: points, lines, polygons
- attributary data
Editing functionalities are available only to logged-in users (username: demo / password: demo).
Click here to visit the editing demo.
Click here to visit the geostat demo.
Click here to visit the basic demo.
This is the default CartoWeb layout with features activated by default when you install CartoWeb. It is mainly used as a development project. Simple but comprehensive, it will be however a good start for many of your own projects.
Some functionalities are only available when logged in (use for instance username: x / password: x).
Click here to visit the development demo.